Join our team...We are recruiting a Business Finance Consultant
We are currently recruiting for a Business Finance Consultant to be based in our Pencoed Office. As a Business Finance Consultant, you will take on a varied role, assisting businesses with a set number of support days to assist with their company growth plans, seeing the process through from inception to delivery. You will analyse the company’s current financial data, put together costings and liaise with manufacturers and service providers.
What will this Business Finance Consultant role entail?
Reporting to the Finance Director, as a Business Finance Consultant, you will take on a varied role, assisting with business development by identifying companies that could be eligible for Welsh Government funded programmes, delivering these programmes where applicable and networking with clients at senior levels.
You’ll provide each business with a set number of support days to assist with their company growth plans, seeing the process through from inception to delivery. You will analyse the company’s current financial data, put together costings and liaise with manufacturers and service providers, who can deliver on each individual programme.
What will I need to be considered for this Business Finance Consultant role?
- Proven experience as an accountant, finance director, financial controller or equivalent, ideally within the engineering, manufacturing or scientific sectors
- A relevant degree or accounting qualification
- Ability to understand and interpret company accounts
- Working knowledge of accounting software such as Sage, Quickbooks and Xero
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence along with your own vehicle
Although not essential, experience of working in a similar business / finance consultant role would be advantageous. The ability to speak Welsh would also be advantageous for this role.
What will I receive in return?
As a Business Finance Consultant, you’ll earn a salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience and receive a wide range of benefits including;
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- An enhanced company contribution pension scheme
- Life assurance x 2 salary
- Employee share scheme available
- Subsidised canteen
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Flexibility may be required to meet business needs.
You’ll be predominantly based in the Sony Building in Pencoed, South Wales, however, travel to client sites across multiple locations in the South Wales area will be a requirement.
All applications for this Business Finance Consultant vacancy are to be submitted online. Please follow this link to apply online: https://www.jvpjobs.co.uk/jobs/job/c998a4ff-7041-4a5f-8d55-68fccb367064/business-finance-consultant