Join our Team! We are looking for an Operations Coordinator based in MSparc...
We are regarded as market leading business consultants carrying out a range of support programmes nationwide. Based on Anglesey and Bridgend, part of our remit is delivering business growth and innovation projects on behalf of Welsh Government. We are looking to appoint an Operations Coordinator, which is a new role, to support our growing delivery team for these specific projects.
This is a great opportunity for you to make the role your own, recognising improvements in efficiencies across the administrative processes. This is a part time role, working 25 hours per week over 5 days so would be the perfect opportunity for someone looking for work around other commitments.
Based on Anglesey, you would provide high-level administrative support to the Operations Director and Managing Director for the coordination and administration of a number of public sector projects.
What you will do.
- You will track our client assignments through application, purchase order, delivery of work, invoice request and payment. Ensuring there is a clear audit trail at all times.
- You will manage project files, including ensuring that all key documents, (signed forms, project reports etc) are filed correctly in our server system.
- You will develop and operate ‘real time’ job trackers showing progress of client assignments.
- You will attend contract review meetings and provide contractual programme reporting.
- You will work alongside our project delivery team to identify opportunities for clients to be referred across the range of BIC Programmes.
- You will facilitate monthly operations meetings.
- You will liaise with the finance team regarding invoicing and payment
- You will provide high level admin support to the Directors
Who you are.
- You are organised and a motivated self starter with meticulous attention to detail.
- You can multi task and be comfortable in handling a number of deadlines.
- You will have a strong background in administration, with previous experience of the public and business service sector.
- You have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- You approach your work in a proactive and conscientious manner and have a co-operative attitude
What you will get in return
- Salary between £20k - £25k pro rata (dependant on experience)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- An opportunity to purchase shares in the business
- Regular Company events
To download a copy of the Job Advert please click here: Operations Coordinator
If this role sounds like you, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we can’t wait to meet you!