BIC Innovation is a delivery partner within an Innovate UK led consortium that has been delivering innovation, growth and internationalisation services since 2015. As part of the UK Government’s range of interventions arising from the Covid-19 pandemic, the consortium has been tasked with delivering a new, highly-targeted initiative to help innovative SME businesses with high growth potential to navigate beyond the crisis and fulfil their potential over the coming years.
In order to deliver upon this initiative throughout South Wales, we are recruiting an Administrative Assistant to join our team and support delivery of a wide range of projects including Enterprise Europe Network and Innovate2Succeed.
What will this Administrative Assistant role entail?
As an Administrative Assistant you will provide administrative support for the Project Manager and client-facing delivery team across Wales ensuring the project deliverables are met. You will also be assisting with the administration of EEN & I2S including compliant capture within the CRM system of advisor activities with an ability to maintain a professional and supportive approach to team working within the BIC team, the Welsh partners and the wider ENIW consortium.
Who you are.
• You’ll have experience of providing administrative support, data entry, using a CRM system (ideally Salesforce)
• You will be a proficient user of Microsoft Office 365 suite especially Excel with experience of running reports, manipulating data in an efficient manner
• You will have excellent organisational skills with an ability to work to complex project guidelines and internal processes
• You will be tenacious in following up with colleagues ensuring outputs have been captured
• Confident verbal and written communicator
• You are self-motivated but team-oriented, with experience of proactively working with senior colleagues
What will I receive in return?
As an Administrative Assistant, you’ll earn a salary of £17,500-£20,000 depending on experience and receive a wide range of benefits as listed below.
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. This is planned as a full-time role (although part-time may be possible).
You’ll have a base at our regional office in the Sony Technology Centre in Pencoed, South Wales, although all of our employees are currently homeworking.
It is anticipated that interviews will be conducted remotely.
All candidates will need to submit a CV initially. An application form will then be sent to suitable applicants for completion outlining their relevant experience in relation to this role.
For more information please visit: https://bicinnovationlimited.breathehr.com/recruitment/vacancies/12996