Another exciting opportunity to join our team! Project Coordinator based in Pencoed
Project Coordinator / Project Administrator for Enterprise Europe Network
Pencoed (Bridgend) £20,000 - £25,000 a year – full time; flexibility possible
We are regarded as market leading business consultants. Based on Anglesey and in Pencoed near Bridgend, part of our remit is delivering The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and Innovate2Succeed (I2S) programmes on behalf of Innovate UK and the European Commission.
Enterprise Europe Network is an SME (Small/Medium Enterprise) internationalisation and innovation support programme led by the European Commission and extending across 60+ participant countries. Within the UK, EEN is delivered in England, Northern Ireland and Wales via a consortium led by Innovate UK, with BIC Innovation being one of the consortium partners. For more insight into the programme see www.enterprise-europe.co.uk. Innovate2Suceed is a second programme delivered by the EEN teams and provides packages of support to growing SMEs to help them to overcome problematic barriers in their innovation processes.
We are looking to appoint an Enterprise Europe Network Team Coordinator, which is an existing established role, to replace the current position holder who is moving to a marketing position as an internal promotion within the company.
This is a full-time, permanent role of 37.5 hours/week, working approximately 70% as EEN and I2S Team Coordinator and 30% as Assistant Administrator of the company’s quality management system. BIC Innovation is however a flexible employer and in our search for the right person we would be willing to discuss flexible working or reduced hours.
Based in Pencoed, you would provide high-level administrative support to the European Projects Director and delivery team (for EEN/I2S) and Managing Director (for QMS).
What you will do.
- Provide administrative support for the European Projects Director and f client-facing delivery team including project budget support, preparation of management information project metrics, claims preparation & submission and proactive monitoring of project intranets and portals for new project information
- Proactively capture KPIs from client facing team activity to ensure that all reportable outcomes of activity are logged and documentation completed as project activity evidence
- Administer data entry onto CRM system and then manage & maintain live database, including managing email marketing campaigns with data entry on CRM and dissemination and data collection for EU or Innovate UK consultations
- Manage lifecycle of EEN profiles on intranet and, manage incoming flow of new support enquiries from the consortium’s National Enquiry Gateway
- Collaborate in writing blogs and marketing collateral based upon team activity as regular contributions to consortium website, plus contact point for hardcopy and electronic marketing collateral. Administer outreach events.
- Monitor newsfeeds to identify prospective new Welsh SME clients matching the target demographic and monitor Welsh events listings and announcements for events potentially of interest / for attendance.
- Record & administer project information relevant to the company QMS (Quality Management System) – this person will ideally also provide general administrative support of the QMS for approximately 1.5 days/week
Who you are.
Essential skills & experience
- Numeracy sufficient to work with project budgets in two currencies plus experience in providing general project budget support, calculating metrics, reporting and claims
- Consistent & resilient provider of back office support to a delivery team and ensuring generation and capture of required project data and records
- Experience in using a CRM system, diligent record keeper and accurate transposer of local data into CRM. Understanding of the relevance of KPI data as project delivery evidence
- Clear and confident verbal and written communicator with confidence to interact with and sometimes challenge colleagues.
- Some experience of running email marketing campaigns. Evidence of participation in planning and delivery of outreach events
- Understanding of the role of QMS and experience of working with such documents
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Driving licence with own car insured for business use – for occasional off-site work.
Desirable skills & experience
- Experience in providing administrative support to publicly-financed projects: budgets, progress tracking, deviations in spend v. profile, compilation of metrics, reporting and claims running in two currencies (Pounds & Euros)
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and managing / cleansing an active database
- Experience in administering KPI flow from client facing staff with resilience to follow up with colleagues
- Proactive, independent thinker with experience in both supporting a delivery team and leader and in making suggestions for improvement, new initiatives, etc.
- Familiar with EU, Innovate UK or publicly-financed projects and usage of project reporting portals
- Have written blogs, newsletter, website content, etc. that have then been published online
- Ability to speak and read another European language to CEFR level B1 or above.
- Played an active role in administering a QMS system in an SME company, including writing/amending QMS documentation
What you will get in return.
- Salary between £20k - £25k (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday pro rata + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- An opportunity to purchase shares in the business
- Regular Company events
To download a copy of this job advert please click here: Project Coordinator - Pencoed
If this role sounds like you, send us your CV by the closing date of Friday 13th July, we can’t wait to meet you!